- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HBY7Q
- Store Inquiries:#401101037474
- Trolley-spinner luggage crafted of aluminum.
- Packed items are kept in perfect order during transit with the height adjustable Flex Divider, which can be adapted to suit your belongings.
- Features TSA-approved locks that can be opened by security during airline baggage checks without causing any damage.
- Stageless telescoping handle.
- Patented Multiwheel® system.
- 15.8"W x 9.1"D x 21.7"T.
- Approx. 10.2 lbs.
In the beginning, Richard Morszeck and his father, Paul, lost most of their luggage factory materials to a fire, leaving only the stocks of aluminum untouched by the blaze. In 1937, Morszeck subsequently developed the first suitcase made of aluminum, combining the lightweight metal with high-durability grooves. Today, in addition to the classic aluminum luggage and suitcases, Rimowa also features polycarbonate luggage formed with the same classic groove structure. Headquartered in Cologne, Rimowa has factories in Germany, the Czech Republic, and Canada.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.