- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N7KL4
- Store Inquiries:#401124365684
- Salvatore Ferragamo chronograph watch from the Duo collection.
- Stainless steel case (42 mm) and five-link bracelet with IP yellow gold.
- Silver guilloché dial with three subdials and trendy indexes.
- Date window at 4 o'clock.
- Signature Gancini at 8 o'clock.
- Three-hand quartz movement.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM/160ft.)
- Deployant clasp with Gancini detail.
- Made in Switzerland.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).