- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N66A8
- Store Inquiries:#401104338011
- Salvatore Ferragamo "Crocodile Revival" briefcase in textured leather.
- Croc-embossed contrast top handles.
- Two-way zip-around top closure.
- Front zip pocket with contrast detail.
- Interior zip pocket.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Calf leather.
- Made in Italy.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).