- Item Information
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C54NX
- Store Inquiries:#401119559449
Every time your hair is chemically treated, bonds break, porosity increases and hair health suffers. Your hair becomes dry and brittle. It breaks and color eventually fades while leaving your scalp feeling sensitive.
SAVE ME FROM® Chemical Conflict Tip to Root Hair Reboot is formulated to save your hair and scalp from damage caused by chemical treatments tip-to-root.
Witness the Results:
- 97.8% less split ends*
- 76.8% stronger*
- 184% more hydrated*
- 57.4% more shine*
- 145.3% more flexible*
Combat Chemical Damage With:
- Fenugen: A patent-pending technology encapsulating Ayurvedic Fenugreek and proven to improve four critical areas of the hair and scalp.
- Carob Seed + Vegetable Protein: A protein-rich, chocolate-like seed and a vegetable protein pump up hair strength by helping to reduce porosity and delivering total anti-breakage benefits. Strength and color stay in, weakness out!
- New Zealand Wool: Biomimetic, intelligent targeting of the most damaged areas of the hair's surface is selectively reconstructed where the hair needs it most.
- South African Rooibos: An antioxidant-rich red bush tea found only in South Africa, helps ease an irritated, sensitive scalp.
Apply through damp, clean hair starting from hair tips and working towards roots. As a nourishing mask, use up to walnut-size and rinse after at least 30 minutes to overnight. As a conditioning leave-in treatment, use up to 3 pea-sizes, let penetrate and style with or without heat. May experience tingling and warmth.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid eye contact.
0.5 oz./ 15 mL
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.