- Item Information
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C54NV
- Store Inquiries:#401119559463
Car exhaust, smoke and dust are inescapable pollutants that leave your hair flat, dry and brittle. Your scalp is under stress from constant attack and new hair can suffer! Free radicals can harm proteins in your hair's cortex, decrease hydration in the cell membrane complex, and wear away cuticles from the surface of your hair.
SAVE ME FROM® Pollution Assault Tip to Root Hair Reboot is formulated to save your hair and scalp from damage caused by pollution tip-to-root.
Witness the Results:
- 78.2% stronger*
- 111.7% more hydrated*
- 82.7% more shine*
- 95.65% less split ends*
Combat Pollution Damage With:
- Fenugen: A patent-pending technology encapsulating Ayurvedic Fenugreek and proven to improve four critical areas of the hair and scalp.
- Chia: A super-nutrient aiding hair and scalp against smoke and smog with a lightweight pollution-buffer that helps enhance protection, strength and brightness.
- Artichoke Leaves: A superfood containing potent antioxidants shown to keep cuticles tightly locked up, helping to keep pollutants out, inner strength intact and shine bright.
- Dual Rice: Free radicals have a destructive path but with dual targeting, amino-acid rich rice, resistance is built from within while a stronghold shields the surface.
Apply through damp, clean hair starting from hair tips and working towards roots. As a nourishing mask, use up to walnut-size and rinse after at least 30 minutes to overnight. As a conditioning leave-in treatment, use up to 3 pea-sizes, let penetrate and style with or without heat. May experience tingling and warmth.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid eye contact.
0.5 oz./ 15 mL
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.