- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N33J6
- Store Inquiries:#401015488620
- 48mm Limited Edition Black Blizzard chronograph watch by Shinola.
- Inspired by the Dust Bowl of the 1930s and those who weathered the storm.
- Matte titanium case with brushed finish.
- Titanium bracelet and interchangeable USA made rubber strap option.
- Double-curve sapphire crystal.
- Black dial with Super-LumiNova hands, Arabic numerals, and hour markers.
- Screw down crown and black turning top-ring bezel.
- Signature iconic case back plate with laser-etched serial number.
- Hours, minutes, small seconds, date indicator, and stopwatch function with two subdials.
- Shinola Detroit-built Argonite 5050 movement built with Swiss parts.
- HandAssembled in USA with Swiss and imported parts.
Black Blizzard is a special edition timepiece that comes on a titanium bracelet, but there is a replacement rubber strap included in the packaging, as well as a strap replacement tool and a coffee table book.
A Detroit-based company dedicated to bringing world-class American manufacturing jobs back to this country, Shinola believes that products should be well made and built to last. The Shinola line offers versatile and modern men's and women's watches in classic styles. Signature styles include The Runwell, The Birdy, The Brakeman, The Gomelsky and The Canfield. Each watch is hand-assembled in Detroit from the finest Swiss and other imported parts. Leather accessoriesincluding card holders, belts, phone cases, and moreround out the line.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.