- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N6L9D
- Store Inquiries:#401112963625
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Shinola "Third Man" record player and vinyl collection gift set.
- Designed in partnership with VPI Industries.
- Solid construction; all aluminum top plate, platter and tonearm with solid oak skirt.
- Built in phono preamplifier.
- Operated at 33-1/3rpm and 45rpm.
- Active bookshelf speaker system pairs perfectly with the Shinola Runwell turntable or just about any home audio configuration.
- Bluetooth® functionality for wireless audio sources.
- Versatile connectivity (including RCA, Aux, S/PDIF or USB).
- Removable magnetic grille.
- The Raconteurs - Help Me Stranger
- Diana Ross and The Supremes - Supreme Rarities 4xLP Boxset
- Muddy Waters - Electric Mud
- Lightnin' Hopkins - Strums The Blues
- Caetano Veloso - s/t
- White Stripes - White Blood Cells
- The Detroit Cobras - Life, Love and Leaving
- Margo Price - All American Made
- Turntable: 25.5"L X 17.5"D X 10.75"H; aluminum/oak/steel/ABS plastic/copper.
- Speakers: 26"L X 16.75"D X 10.25"H; MDF/oak veneer/rubber/polyethylene terephthalate/steel/copper/magnet/paper cardboard.
- Vinyl Collection: 12.5"L X 12.5"D X 2.5"H; polyvinyl chloride/paper cardboard.
- Made in USA
Vinyl Collection includes:
A Detroit-based company dedicated to bringing world-class American manufacturing jobs back to this country, Shinola believes that products should be well made and built to last. The Shinola line offers versatile and modern men's and women's watches in classic styles. Signature styles include The Runwell, The Birdy, The Brakeman, The Gomelsky and The Canfield. Each watch is hand-assembled in Detroit from the finest Swiss and other imported parts. Leather accessoriesincluding card holders, belts, phone cases, and moreround out the line.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.