- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C20CK
- Store Inquiries:#401059888401
This multi-benefit, innovative sculpting serum supports skin's natural restorative powers to help visibly lift and firm skin for youthful-looking density. With continued use, your skin appears youthfully tightened and looks more visibly sculpted. By helping restore elasticity and moisture, skin radiates with vitality.
- Shiseido TruStructive technology helps harness skin's natural restorative powers.
- Bio-Renewal Complex helps rejuvenate skin for a firm and resilient look.
- Bio-Corrective Complex helps improve the appearance of sagging; loss of resilience; and visible, pronounced wrinkles.
- Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid N replenishes skin with deep moisture.
- Immediately 78% of consumers reported that skin felt resilient.*
- In 1 week, 73% of consumers felt sagging was visibly improved.*
To use: Apply each morning and evening after cleansing, balancing and strengthening skin. Press the pump once to dispense serum into the palm of hand and smooth it evenly over face.
*Based on an independent consumer study by 141 women.
1.7 fl. oz. / 50.3 mL
In 1872, Arinobu Fukuhara, former head pharmacist to the Japanese Imperial Navy, established the Shiseido company as Japan's first western-style pharmacy (which incidentally was also home to Japan's first ice cream parlor and soda fountain). The company's rich and impressive history in pharmacology led to its technologically advanced range of skincare, which is highly regarded by experts and aestheticians around the globe.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.