Shona JoyPolka-Dot Cowl-Neck Spaghetti-Strap Bias-Cut Slip Dress
- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: OC120_TYF8D
- Store Inquiries:#2982197
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Shona Joy slip-style cocktail dress in polka-dot satin.
- From the Neiman Marcus Travel Collection.
- Cowl neckline.
- Sleeveless; adjustable spaghetti straps.
- Bias-cut silhouette.
- Midi length hem.
- Pullover style.
- Hand wash.
A native Australian, Shona Joy Thatcher founded her eponymous line in 2000, selling her designs at Bondi Beach and Paddington markets. In the time since, she's grown the Sydney-based label from a modest capsule of graphic tees to an expansive collection of breezy bohemian dresses, relaxed jumpsuits, and soft, lightweight separates. Created for "free-spirited wanderers," each silhouette is designed with the idyllic Australian lifestyle in mind—as easy to wear with stilettos as with bare feet.