- Item Information
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C581Q
- Store Inquiries:#401123385898
The SiO Cryodrop works best when used w/ the SiO Energy Serum. The serum has diamagnetic properties that penetrate deep into skin due to the propelling action from the Cryodrop. While the Cryodrop can be used w/ ANY cream or serum for its massage/cooling benefits, it has the deepest absorption of product & strongest results when used w/ the SiO Energy Serum.
How it Works:
- Cryo Technology: Cold steel minimizes puffiness, reduces appearance of pores/redness, & wakes up skin. Place tool in fridge to maximize cold effect.
- Facial Massage: By utilizing facial massage techniques below, the tool can increase blood circulation/relax facial muscles. Simultaneously, cold touch & gentle massage pushes out toxins/visibly sculpts skin.
- Diamagnetic Action: The micropores on tool's surface help create diamagnetic action, improving absorption of skincare products.
The Cryodrop is cold on its own but can be stored in fridge/cooled up to 5 minutes before use. There are three techniques for effective facial massage:
Skin Smoothing Strokes - Circulation:
- Start on forehead w/ tool flat on skin, textured surface down. Move from eyebrows up to hairline in long smooth strokes. Work across forehead in 4 vertical lines. Complete rotation 3 times. Finish by working horizontally on forehead from center toward temples.
- Around eye area, work right above cheek bones in long strokes outward toward ear. For top of eye, start at center of eyebrows & slide toward outside edge of face, tracing eyebrows. Repeat 5-10 times above & below eye. Turn tool on side for deeper massage.
- Around cheek area, make long strokes from nose to ear using textured, flat side of tool. Repeat 5-10 times. Turn on side for deeper massage.
- When working jaw area, make long strokes from chin to neck. Repeat 5-10 times.
- At top of neck, work front of tool (textured side down) down toward clavicle in long strokes. Repeat 5-10 times.
- For neck lifting, work upward in long strokes into chin area. Repeat for extra drainage. Work down side of neck.
- Above clavicle, work tapered end from midline outward tracing bone. Below clavicle, massage downward in strokes starting at midline toward floor. Repeat 5-10 times.
- Press skin at starred areas w/ tapered end of tool & increase pressure until you feel a deep sensation.
- Deeply press into each point & apply pressure until sensation is felt in each area. Do not pass your pain threshold.
- Finish massage movements w/ Fascia Stimulation to relax facial muscles. Start at scalp, stroke up forehead & into hairline.
- Next fascia point is jaw right near ear. Keeping compression/directional pulling of superficial fascia will awaken deeper layers of fascia/connected tissue.
- Next point is back of jaw at top of neck. Work tool (textured side down) into area in compressed strokes.
- Lastly, for neck area, start from base of neck above shoulder and work up.
- To Clean: Rinse under warm water. Optional: Use antibacterial soap/wipe down w/ rubbing alcohol. Keep at room temperature.
- For deep cooling treatment, refrigerate for 5 minutes before use. Do not freeze. For external use only.
- Throw tool in pouch & use on the go for midday refresh. Use w/ serum over makeup for dewy touch up.
- Use skinny side around eye/lip area for precise application.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.