When silicone is placed on skin, it creates a micro-climate in between the skin and the silicone patch. It is a very unique environment that helps skin heal itself: moisture is drawn up from lower skin layers to the outside layers, allowing the skin to plump, fill in and smooth itself. As the lip area is difficult to target because the lines typically set in deep, the SiO Super Liplift patch works to hydrate and target signs of aging for vertical lip lines and creasing around the mouth area. The patches can work overnight, but when worn during the day they make a great pre-event prep step for plump and smooth skin. The patches can work on everyone of any skin type, and the more you use the patches, the more production of collagen, the protein that holds skin together, is encouraged. Included:
2 Sets Smoothing Liplift Patches 15 Uses Per PatchHow to Use:
- Thoroughly clean skin with an oil-free cleanser and dry before patch application.
- Gently remove the plastic film and position the translucent, self-adhering patches to the desired area.
- Wear overnight or for a few hours anytime for a quick boost.
- After use, store patches with the adhesive side down on enclosed storage shield.
- If adhesive begins to wear, rinse with water and allow to dry before applying to skin or back on to storage shield. Continue to reuse until adhesive wears completely.
- For best results, use daily. Moisturizers, sunscreens, dust, and hair can interfere with adhesion. Sweating can also affect adhesion, so quickly lift to dry the area and reapply. For external use only. Do not use on open wounds, cuts, irritated or infected skin.
To remove patches around the delicate under eye area, hold the skin taught with one hand and peel gently from the skin with the other.