- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C1Q14
- Store Inquiries:#401010465938
- Rich in omega 3 and 6,(Plum Oil & Camelina Oil) it prepares the skin to receive its daily skin care.
- With its powerful blend of plant-based ingredients that nourish and protect (Padina pavonica, Unsaponifiables of Avocado and natural Tocopherols), this oil provides the essential elements for the skin's vitality and youthfulness.
- Black Rose extract lies at the heart of the formula and lends a wonderful silky softness. It is combined with essential oils of Bulgarian Rose and Magnolia (toning & soothing) for a delicious awakening of the senses.
Immediately, lines appear smoothed, the skin is intensely nourished, supple and soft. All day long, the skin is moisturized and comfortable, without a shiny effect.
After four weeks, wrinkles and fine lines appear visibly reduced. The skin appears more full, toned and revitalized. The complexion is radiant.
Apply three to seven drops in the morning and/or evening on clean skin, face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. May be used by itself or before your daily skin care to better prepare the skin to receive its benefits.
When Hubert d'Ornano founded Sisley-Paris in 1976, his use of botanical active ingredients and essential oils in beauty products was an innovative concept. Today, Sisley continues its tradition of pioneering new treatments with research from its own laboratories. The French collection features a full range of skin care, makeup, and fragrances.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.