- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C53NG
- Store Inquiries:#401117459093
From garden to candle ...
Inspired by Madame Isabelle d'Ornano's rose garden, the co-founder of Sisley, the rose was also the inspiration for Izia Eau de Parfum.
The Rose candle reveals the botanical freshness and elegance of this unique flower.
In its burgundy lacquered glass, the Rose candle reveals a sunshine yellow paraffin wax, evoking the heart of its iconic flower.
Size: 33.5 oz
Paraffin wax candle with three cotton wick
Burn Time = approximately 140 hours
- When using for the first time, burn for at least two hours.
- To align the wax level, allow the candle to burn for several hours, without exceeding 4 hours.
- For optimum use, check that the wick is always vertical and centered when lighting.
- If the candle smokes or is the wick drops in the wax, carefully cut the wick at 1cm after allowing the wax to cool.
Top notes: Lemon, botanical note; Heart notes: Rose; Base notes: Musk, Amber, Sandalwood
When Hubert d'Ornano founded Sisley-Paris in 1976, his use of botanical active ingredients and essential oils in beauty products was an innovative concept. Today, Sisley continues its tradition of pioneering new treatments with research from its own laboratories. The French collection features a full range of skin care, makeup, and fragrances.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.