- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C222E
- Store Inquiries:#401062508723
- Eyelashes appear fuller and longer due to vitamin-rich Peptide and Arginine,
- Eyelashes appear stronger with continued use (vitamin-rich Peptide),
- Eyelashes are more beautiful day after day (Pro-vitamin B5, Rice Phytoceramides, Castor Oil, Passionflower extract).
Its complex of curling and fixing polymers, combined with a lash-curling brush, gives the lashes an incredible, instant and lasting curve. The dual-coating ultra-pure pigments provide intense color and long-lasting make-up.
Tested under ophthalmological conditions. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Position the brush horizontally with the inner curve towards the lashline so that it perfectly hugs the curve of the eye.
- Lightly press the brush against the very root of the lashes and pull it towards the tip by closing your eyelid to give your lashes an incredible curve.
- Continue the application towards the lashes of the outer corner of the eyes, then return to the inner corner.
- Repeat to intensify definition and volumizing effect.
- Depending on the desired look, apply to the lower lashes as well.
Upon application, lashes are volumized, curled and coated. Eyelashes appear longer, fuller, stronger and more beautiful day after day. The eyes are enhanced.
When Hubert d'Ornano founded Sisley-Paris in 1976, his use of botanical active ingredients and essential oils in beauty products was an innovative concept. Today, Sisley continues its tradition of pioneering new treatments with research from its own laboratories. The French collection features a full range of skin care, makeup, and fragrances.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.