2018 Glamour Award Winner for Best Body Product
White Ginger Contouring Oil offers a complete solution for women looking for lighter-feeling legs. Combined with a specific massage technique, it offers 4 highly targeted results:
- Energizing: White Ginger extract and Ginkgo Biloba oil extract.
- Remodeling: Gelidium cartilagineum extract and Cedrol.
- Toning: Essential oils of Rosemary and Litsea cubeba, combined with White Ginger extract.
- Enhancing: Shea, Macadamia and Andiroba oils.
Immediately, sensations of discomfort are soothed. Skin is softer, smoother, more toned.
Day after day, legs feel lighter. The silhouette appears reshaped.
A beauty oil with a silky texture that is easy to apply, ideal for toning the legs, and leaves a satiny veil on the skin. Its aromatic essences and fresh fragrance promote a sensation of complete well-being. Does not stain. Allows you to dress quickly after application.How to Use:
To achieve the best feeling of tone and lightness, the suggested application is morning or evening, from the ankles to the top of the legs and hips using specific technique:
- Apply from the arch of the foot, moving up with circular movements around the ankles with your fingertips.
- Then massage the calf by lightly stroking with one hand after the other, moving up from the ankle towards the knee, then around the knee, pressing firmly with an upward motion to stimulate draining.
- Repeat the same action on the thigh, starting at the knee and moving up to the top of the buttock.
- Follow with large, firm, circular movements with the palms of both hands, moving up from the knee towards the buttock and hip.
- Repeat this technique three times on each leg.