- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4G42
- Store Inquiries:#401077205105
- Start by applying from the arch of the foot, moving up with circular movements around the ankles with your fingertips.
- Then massage the calf by lightly stroking with one hand after the other, moving up from the ankle towards the knee, then go around the knee, pressing firmly with an upward motion.
- Repeat the same action on the thigh, starting at the knee and moving up to the top of the buttock.
- Follow with large, firm, circular movements with the palms of both hands, moving up from the knee towards the buttock and hip.
Immediately, sensations of discomfort are soothed. Skin is softer, and looks and feels more smooth and toned. With continued usage, over time legs feel lighter.
- White Ginger extract: promotes a sensation of lightness
- Vitamin E: anti-free radicals
- Ginkgo biloba oil extract: toning/anti-fatigue active ingredient
- Rosemary and Litsea cubeba (essential oils): provide a fresh and stimulating scent
- Shea oil: nourishes, protects and softens
- Andiroba oil: soothes
- Macadamia oil: nourishes and softens
When Hubert d'Ornano founded Sisley-Paris in 1976, his use of botanical active ingredients and essential oils in beauty products was an innovative concept. Today, Sisley continues its tradition of pioneering new treatments with research from its own laboratories. The French collection features a full range of skin care, makeup, and fragrances.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.