This patented design was created to mimic the brightening and skin-smoothing benefits of an in-office dermaplaning treatment with safety features that make it easy for you to use at home. Unlike many tools, our Dermaplaning Tool features replaceable blades that safely remove peach fuzz and dead skin cells for instantly smoother, softer, more luminous skin. By removing dead cell buildup, dermaplaning allows your serums and creams to fully absorb into the skinboosting the efficacy of the products you already own. With regular use, the tool can help soften the appearance of fine lines and refine visible pores.
Blades should be replaced monthly.Key Benefits:
How to Use:
- Removes dead skin and peach fuzz.
- Softens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Helps serums and peels penetrate more effectively.
Beginning at the top of the cheekbone near the hairline, hold your skin taut behind the blade and gently glide the dermaplaning tool towards the nose using short strokes. Continue until you have resurfaced the entire cheek and jaw.
Repeat light strokes on the chin, above the lips, and on the forehead. Do not use on eyelids, eyebrows, hairlines, sides of nose, or lips. DO NOT go over any facial area more than twice.
Use up to once a week. Blades should be replaced monthly.To Replace Your Blade:
- Before switching out your blades, ensure that the safety sheath is on the blade.
- Use your thumb and forefinger to squeeze the sides of the head at the base of the blade.
- Use your opposite thumb to press the top of the blade head down and away from the handle.
- Discard the old blade and replace it with a fresh one by sliding the top of the handle into the groove at the base of the blade head.