In celebration of the 25th anniversary of the original animated version of "The Lion King," Steiff proudly presents the brand's first-ever young Simba, heir to throne as "King of the Pride Lands." Commemorating the film's 1994 release date, only 1,994 pieces of this historic limited edition will be produced, and only a small portion of that number will be available in the U.S. Steiff designers collaborated closely with with Disney for more than a year to make sure the royal lion cub looks just as you remember him.
The Lion King® and all related indicia are trademarks of and © Disney Enterprises, Inc.
- Mohair special edition "Young Simba" wears the famous "Button in Ear" trademark, symbol of highest quality.
- Rarity: Only 1,994 pieces of young Simba will be produced.
- Craftsmanship: The toy industry's most talented, accomplished artisans individually handcraft each Simba by hand from the finest materials.
- Perfect size: This 24 cm Simba is just right for displaying in a collection, or as a decorative item for a child's room.
- Legacy: The Steiff/Disney partnership goes all the way back to 1934.
- For all ages.
- Dimensions: 10" x 4" x 6".
- Surface washable.
- Made in Germany.