- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_Z2643
- Store Inquiries:#401115339489
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- The JETKIDS by Stokke® Bed Box Gold is the world's only premium, ride-on suitcase for children with an in-flight bed or leg-rest feature.
- This travel essential combines Scandinavian style and aviation inspired design with practical features for the entire trip and allows your child to rest comfortably or sleep during long and short-haul flights.
- Fun and functional with ample storage, the BedBox holds your child's must-haves.
- Once packed, let your little one ride it (or pull it) through the airport terminal for stress-free travel with swivel wheels in front, for unique maneuvering and adjustable strap allows parents to carry over their shoulder.
- Once the seat belt sign is off, transform the BedBox from a suitcase into a bed in 5 simple steps.
- The ride-on suitcase is for children 3-7 years old, and the bed feature is best suited for children over 2 years old.
- Officially approved by many airlines.
- Durable plastic/polyester foam.
- Approx. 18.1"L x 7.87"W x 14.1"T.
- Wipe with damp cloth.
- Weighs 7.2 lbs.
Always focusing on the best interest of the child, Norwegian company Stokke® provides unique, functional, and long-lasting baby products. Stokke strollers, adaptors, and carry cots are specifically designed to provide support and promote well-being for both child and parent. The Stokke line of strollers and accessories stays in line with their key vision by promoting bonding between child and parent. The Stokke connection strollers are attractively designed and highly functional while making the journey more enjoyable, close, and interactive.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.