- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_Z22NE
- Store Inquiries:#401089340467
- Stokke® Tray: The Tripp Trapp® chair is designed to fit right into your table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family; however, for certain occasions, the Stokke® Traywhich fits on the chair with the Stokke® Baby Set*can be a convenient accessory.
- Features: Available in clear, BPA-free plasticmade in the USA and certified for food contact by the FDA. For easy cleaning, the tray is dishwasher safe.
- The child should be properly secured in the high chair at all times by the harness restraint system. The tray is not designed to hold the child in the chair. It is recommended that the high chair be used only by children capable of sitting upright unassisted.
- Risk of tipping overa child hanging on the tray, or excessive weight placed on the tray, may cause the chair to tip overnever leave your child unattended.
- The maximum weight placed on the tray must never exceed 5 kgs / 11 lbs.
- Never attach or remove the tray when the child is in the chair.
- When attaching, ensure that both hooks on the tray are properly locked under the edge of the plastic rail before locking it in the middle. Make sure that both the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set and the tray is properly fastened prior to use.
- Never place any hot liquids on or near the tray.
- Do not leave the child unattended!
- Can only be used in conjunction with the current model "V2/V3" Stokke® Baby Set and Tripp Trapp® harness restraint system. This accessory will not fit Tripp Trapp® chairs made prior to 2008 or older KinderZeat configurations.
- The Stokke® Tray is not designed to hold the child in the chair. Stokke recommends that you always use the Tripp Trapp® harness when your child is seated in the chair. Please note it is recommended that a high chair be used only by children capable of sitting upright unassisted.
- User Guide contains important instructions to insure safe installation of the tray which can only be when fastened to the Stokke® Baby Set. Be mindful of weight restrictions also outlined in user guide.
Always focusing on the best interest of the child, Norwegian company Stokke® provides unique, functional, and long-lasting baby products. Stokke strollers, adaptors, and carry cots are specifically designed to provide support and promote well-being for both child and parent. The Stokke line of strollers and accessories stays in line with their key vision by promoting bonding between child and parent. The Stokke connection strollers are attractively designed and highly functional while making the journey more enjoyable, close, and interactive.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.