Deeply hydrating, without being greasy, C.E.O. provides 5% Vitamin C to your skin in the form of THD Ascorbate, the gold standard of Vitamin C. THD Ascorbate is powerful, jar-stable, and highly targeted Vitamin C derivative that prevents and repairs the visible signs of premature skin aging, while being significantly less irritating than other forms of Vitamin C. Brightens the appearance of the skin, provides antioxidant support, and fights the look of damage caused by UV-B exposure, for a hydrated, smooth, youthful complexion. Blended with refining lime pearl extract and protective, anti-pollution exopolysaccharides.
Blended with protective, anti-pollution exopolysaccharides and refining lime pearl extract, this formula visibly repairs the effects of aging, environmental stress, and pollution-induced damage. It is rich yet never greasy, providing hydration and antioxidant protection to the skin for a visibly younger, softer, and healthier-looking complexion.Skin Type:
Suggested Usage and Application Tips:
- Fine lines/Wrinkles
- Apply to clean skin, once or twice a day, for luminous, moisturized skin. Works well for sensitive skin.
- Can be used in the MORNING to visibly brighten provide antioxidant support, or at NIGHT, to visibly repair the look and feel of dehydrated, sensitive, UV-B and pollution exposed skin.
- Vitamin C (5% THD Ascorbate): Prevents and repairs the visible signs of premature skin aging, while being significantly less irritating than other forms of vitamin C, like L-ascorbic acid; brightens the appearance of the skin, provides antioxidant support, and fights the look of damage caused by environmental exposure.
- Lime Pearl Extract: Natural source of AHA for gentle skin retexturization, allowing the vitamin C to sink in.
- Bisabolol (Derived from Chamomile): Helps to calm the look and feel of redness for visibly less reactive skin.
- Exopolysaccharides: Help protect the skin from the visible effects of pollution exposure, specifically PM 2.5 (the micropollution particles found in smog).
0.5 oz./ 15 mL