Two cult-favorites in one easy, quick-fix kit, the Flash Fix duo of Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment and Ceramic Slip Cleanser exfoliates, brightens, and cleanses the skin for a smooth, radiant, deeply clarified complexion.Suggested Use and Application TipsCeramic Slip Clay Cleanser:
Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment:
- Apply a quarter sized amount to skin.
- Massage in circular motion and rinse with warm water.
- Can be used morning and/or at night.
Use together for an instant "Flash Fix Mask":
- Apply to skin after cleansing.
- Can be used morning and or at night.
- Multipurpose formula, can be applied before foundation/BB/CC/tinted moisturizer use for smoother application and a radiant, non-oily finish.
Combine a pump of Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment with a quarter-sized amount of Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser to clean skin. Leave on for 1-10 minutes and rinse with water. Follow with your favorite Sunday Riley treatment and moisturizer.Active IngredientsGood Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment:
Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser:
- 1. High potency, Purified Grade Lactic Acid: Exfoliates dull, pore-clogging dead skin cells to instantly clarify and reveal smoother, clearer, younger-looking skin, while diminishing the look of dark spots.
- 2. Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra): Brightens the appearance of dark spots.
- 3. Lemongrass: Helps boost radiance.
- 4. Aloe: Helps soothe the skin.
- 1. French Green Clay: Helps to remove impurities and tighten the appearance of pores.
- 2. Morrocan Rhassoul Clay: Helps to deep clean and purify the skin.
- 3. Neroli: Provides soothing and balancing properties.
- 4. Vitamin C: Provides antioxidant properties, while helping to brighten the appearance of the skin.