Taschen"NYT. 36 Hours. USA & Canada, 3rd Edition" Book
- Item Information
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HDJG0
- Store Inquiries:#401122984320
- To travel in North America is to face a delicious quandary: over these vast spaces with so many riches, from glittering cities to eccentric small towns and heart-stoppingly beautiful mountains and plains, how to experience as much as possible in limited time? The New York Times has the answer, offering up dream weekends with practical itineraries in its popular weekly 36 Hours column for nearly two decades.
- In this fully revised and updated third edition of the best-selling USA & Canada volume, TASCHEN presents the best itineraries from across the continent. You'll find marquee metropolises like New York, Montreal, and Los Angeles; world-famous natural wonders at Niagara Falls and the Grand Canyon; the hidden charm of Rust Belt cities like Duluth and Detroit, as well as 33 new stories including Anchorage, the Berkshires, Boulder, and many more. More than 5,400 hours worth of insightful itineraries to make the most of your stay.
- Practical recommendations for more than 600 restaurants and 450 hotels.
- Comprehensive revisions to all 130 itineraries.
- New destinations including Downtown Miami, Oakland, Chattanooga, and more.
- Color-coded tabs for each region.
- Nearly 1,000 photos.
- 33 new stories.
- Detailed city-by-city maps that pinpoint every stop on your itinerary.
- Approx. 9.5"L x 6.8"W x 1.7"T.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.