- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C51HD
- Store Inquiries:#401112876185
The high-performance formula is made up of 9 sources to brighten, 7 sources to even skin tone, 10 sources of plumping hydration, and 7 sources of vitamins and minerals.
- 33 High Performance Ingredients
- 9 Sources to Brighten
- 7 Sources to Even Skin Tone
- 10 Sources of Plumping Hydration
- 7 Sources of Vitamins & Minerals
- Caviar Lime: A new generation Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that provides a gentle biological mechanism of exfoliation by promoting cell channel acidification and stimulating natural skin peeling.
- Larch Tree: A natural polysaccharide polymer with multifunctional benefits that boosts AHA activity, improves the appearance of fine lines, and has a skin tightening effect.
- White Mulberry Fruit + Phytic Acid: Natural bioactive substances have a triple whitening effect to improve the appearance of dark spots and stimulate cellular turnover.
- Dual Weight Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic Acid uses molecule binding technology to help transport other ingredients in the formula. Low molecular weights work on a deeper level to visibly plump skin and smooth the look of wrinkles. High molecular weights work closer to surface level to moisturize, soften, and improve the skin barrier.
Apply after cleansing. Sweep 1 to 2 pumps onto face and neck. Follow with serum. Use AM & PM.
Tata Harper founded her namesake brand to give the skincare industry a fresh start with highly effective and luxurious antiaging beauty products free of synthetic and chemical ingredients. Made in small batches at laboratories in Vermont, Harper's products contribute to health, well-being, and peace of mind.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.