- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C51HA
- Store Inquiries:#401112876192
This high-performance formula includes 31 sources to minimize the look of severe wrinkles, 4 sources to volumize the look of skin, 11 sources of antioxidants, and 26 sources of plumping hydration.
- 72 High Performance Ingredients
- 31 Sources to Minimize the Look of Severe Wrinkles
- 4 Sources to Volumize the Look of Skin
- 11 Sources of Antioxidants
- 26 Sources of Plumping Hydration
- Quadruple Neuropeptide Technology: Four powerful, flower derived neuropeptides deliver a relaxing and smoothing effect to help reduce the look of even the most severe wrinkles.
- Pistachio Tree Crystal Tears: A natural reactivator that helps redensify the appearance of skin and restore the look of youthful volume.
- Argan Fruit: Targets visible signs of the loss of elasticity and fat to promote a more plump, youthfully voluminous appearance.
- Candle Tree Leaf: Auto-regulating technology addresses visible signs of photoaging, which are signs of aging (like wrinkles and loss of elasticity) caused by environmental damage and UV exposure.
Apply after essence. Massage 1 to 2 pumps onto your face and neck. Follow with eye treatment. Use AM & PM.
Tata Harper founded her namesake brand to give the skincare industry a fresh start with highly effective and luxurious antiaging beauty products free of synthetic and chemical ingredients. Made in small batches at laboratories in Vermont, Harper's products contribute to health, well-being, and peace of mind.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.