- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N6LTV
- Store Inquiries:#401113510439
- Tockr Watches men's watch named after Lieutenant Pepper, WW2 pilot who flew a C-47 during D-Day in a squadron led by "That's All, Brother."
- 42mm round bronze case with 60-minute bezel.
- Green sunray dial with luminescent baton indices.
- Bronze three-hand automatic movement.
- C-47 detail on second hand.
- Veal leather strap; pin buckle.
- Made in Switzerland.
Tockr is a new American watch brand offering unique designs, Swiss made quality, and accessible price points. Tockr is based in Austin, Texas, and its inspiration can be traced back to Tockr founder Austin Ivey's grandfather, a U.S. Army pilot who flew C-47 aircraft during World War II. Tockr presently offers two models including the C-47 D-Day series, which offers watches featuring dials made of scrap material from the C-47 that led the D-Day invasion, and the Air-Defender, an interpretation of the classic Chronograph watch, taking cues from timepieces designed specifically for military pilots during the 1970s.