- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C53RY
- Store Inquiries:#401117642006
Specifically designed for the thin, delicate eye area, the Tom Ford Research Eye Repair Concentrate formula instantly works to brighten and revitalize the eye area with a power surge of hydration.
What else you need to know:Hydrate. Brighten. Reawaken.
A moisturizing multitasker that instantly and effectively works to refresh and revitalize the eye area with a power surge of hydration. Specifically designed for the thin, delicate eye area skin that is subjected to the visible stresses of modern life, eyes appear reawakened and bright. It visibly revives tired looking eyes to support the integral focal point of the face.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- White Porcelain Cacao, Caffeine, & Gyokuro help promote energized, healthy-looking skin for a brighter and more radiant eye area.
- Hyaluronic Acid and an array of humectants deeply hydrate and moisturize, helping the skin to maintain a moisture reservoir for 24 hours.
- Soft Optics visibly brighten the under eye area for a revitalized, awakened appearance.
- Fortified with Vitamin C and a Multi-Action Peptide Blend.
Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.