- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N6X2Z
- Store Inquiries:#3414862
- TOM FORD "O'Connor" base classic trousers.
- Side pockets follow seam of pants for clean lines.
- Back button-welt pockets.
- Flat front.
- Smooth side adjusters for perfect fit.
- 19cm leg opening.
- Concealed horn waistband button; zip fly.
- Belt loops included.
- Internal pleated skirt lining to keep shirt in place.
- Made in Italy.
Model is 6'1"/185cm and wearing size 32R.
Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.