- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N5W7M
- Store Inquiries:#2893536
- TOM FORD "O'Connor" base suit in heathered weave.
- Notch lapel; hand-finished, double-stitched silk buttonhole.
- Two-button front with horn buttons.
- Front flap pockets, ticket pocket, and hand-cut chest welt pocket.
- Double vented back.
- Signature TOM FORD details like hand-rolled threefold hang cord and exclusive blend lining.
- Flat-front trousers.
- 19cm leg opening with side adjusters on waist.
- Belt loops included for a perfect fit.
- Fully lined; internal pleated lining in pants to keep shirt in place for smooth finish.
- Made in Italy.
Model's measurements: Height, 6'2"/188cm, waist 31"/79cm, suit 38, shirt 15.5x38, inseam 32"/81cm.
Suit will ship with prepped sleeves and a set of buttons. Please contact your local Neiman Marcus store for proper finishing of your garment.
Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.