- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N61DJ
- Store Inquiries:#2980776
- TOM FORD jeans in stretch-denim.
- Straight-fit style with slightly contoured thigh and minimal tapered leg; classic rise.
- Five-pocket style with "TF" logo rivets; handset back pockets.
- TOM FORD branded suede logo patch at back waist.
- Keyhole button fastening with triple-fold fly construction; belt loops.
- Signature "T" stitch found on fly and hip.
- Made in USA of Japanese material.
Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.