- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N6X30
- Store Inquiries:#3414868
- Tom Ford "O'Connor" base tuxedo.
- Black satin shawl collar; satin covered button.
- Satin details at cuffs.
- Front besom pockets with satin trim; hand-stitched chest welt pocket.
- Double vented back.
- Hand-rolled threefold hang cord attached with four bar tacks.
- Flat-front satin taped trousers.
- 19cm width leg opening with side adjusters on waist.
- Satin taping down sides of trousers.
- Internal pleated skirt lining in pants to keep shirt in place for smooth finish.
- Belt loops included.
- Wool/mohair/mulberry silk.
- Made in Italy.
Suit will ship with prepped sleeves and a set of buttons. Please contact your local Neiman Marcus store for proper finishing of your garment.
Model is 6'1"/185cm and wearing size 48R EU/38R US.
Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.