- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N3GYN
- Store Inquiries:#701273
- Tom Ford "Windsor" base solid two-piece suit.
- Peak lapel; hand-finished double-stitched silk button hole.
- Structured shoulders.
- Two horn-buttons down front.
- Front flap pockets, ticket pocket, and hand-cut welt pocket.
- Double vented back.
- Signature Tom Ford details such as hand-rolled three-fold hand cord and exclusive blend lining.
- Flat-front trousers with side adjusters.
- 21cm hem width.
- Trouser side pockets follow seam for clean lines.
- Internal pleated skirt lining in pants to keep shirt in place for smooth finish.
- Belt loops included.
Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.