- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HB2UX
- Store Inquiries:#401078716594
- Handcrafted four-piece medallion installation with linen backing under glass.
- Approx. measurements (total): 48"Sq. x 5"D.
- Modern take on a classic design.
- Made of copper, brass, and steel.
- Dust with soft cloth.
- Made in USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 40 lbs. total; 10 lbs. per box.
Taking gilding the lily to the level of art, Mitchell creates a distinctively modern take on tole. Inspired by a "childhood filled with flower gardens," he works with a combination of copper, brass, and steel to design and create striking floral sculptures in his North Carolina studio. Meticulously painted and gold-leafed by hand, each is signed and dated. Their tactile finishes reflect an attention to detail developed over 20 years as a restoration specialist working with art and antiques.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.