- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HB3FB
- Store Inquiries:#401081639477
- Octagonal chandelier with etched, 3D butterfly detail and gold-leaf finish.
- Signed and dated by Tommy Mitchell.
- Approx. 34"H x 30"W x 30"D.
- Made of copper, brass, and steel.
- Uses four bulbs; 15-watt max.
- Chain: 6'L; wire: 10'L.
- Made in USA.
- Weight, 50 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 50 lbs.
Taking gilding the lily to the level of art, Mitchell creates a distinctively modern take on tole. Inspired by a "childhood filled with flower gardens," he works with a combination of copper, brass, and steel to design and create striking floral sculptures in his North Carolina studio. Meticulously painted and gold-leafed by hand, each is signed and dated. Their tactile finishes reflect an attention to detail developed over 20 years as a restoration specialist working with art and antiques.