- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_H7QY8
- Store Inquiries:#401016543159
- Designed and created by hand.
- Signed and dated by Tommy Mitchell.
- 8"W x 4"D x 13"T.
- Made of hand-painted and gilded copper, brass, and steel.
- Mounted on linen and framed in acrylic.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- Weight, 1 lb. Boxed weight, approximately 3.5 lbs.
Taking gilding the lily to the level of art, Mitchell creates a distinctively modern take on tole. Inspired by a "childhood filled with flower gardens," he works with a combination of copper, brass, and steel to design and create striking floral sculptures in his North Carolina studio. Meticulously painted and gold-leafed by hand, each is signed and dated. Their tactile finishes reflect an attention to detail developed over 20 years as a restoration specialist working with art and antiques.