- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4H43
- Store Inquiries:#401077010204
This luxurious anytime, anywhere powerful skin reviver instantly unlocks your most vibrantly healthy, hydrated and radiant complexion. A potent revitalizing treatment, the dual-phase formula delivers beneficial ingredients to delicate facial skin, helping to guard against environmental stressors while supporting skin's natural moisture barrier with the aid of essential oils. Skin will instantly look and feel its supple, balanced, new-normal best. Ideal for all skin types, the weightless, non-greasy oil absorbs on contact for a perfect pre-makeup finish. It can be added to boost your favorite moisturizer or foundation and applied anywhere on the face, body or hair.
How It Works:
- Lime Pearl: The natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids gently exfoliates for smoother, brighter skin while helping to improve treatment absorption.
- Juvenessence®: An algae extract that encourages firmer looking and feeling skin.
- Vitamin A: A plant-derived retinoid that helps nourish skin's health.
- BioPlasma: A marine microorganism that supports the skin's natural moisture barrier.
- Vitamin C: Helps to even and brighten skin's appearance while aiding skin in the fight against harsh environmental conditions.
- Shake before use.
- Apply anytime, anywhere, under or over makeup. Wear alone or mixed with any other liquids or creams for an added moisture boost.
- For optimal results, layer over Beauty Booster® Serum.
Dedicated to teaching women her philosophy of the Power of Makeup™, renowned makeup artist Trish McEvoy launched Trish McEvoy Beauty in 1975 with one of the industry's first professional-quality brush collections. Today, Trish's personally crafted line includes innovative products ranging from her patented Makeup Planner to results-oriented skincare and a mood-inspired Fragrance Wardrobe.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.