Famous for its precision, the award winning Slant Tweezer features perfectly aligned hand-filed tips for expert brow shaping. Grabs every hair, every time.
Paired together with Tweezerman's limited edition Classic Lash Curler. For dramatically beautiful curl. Tweezerman's expertly crafted bestseller features thick, rounded silicone pads to create intense curl. Won't crease lashes.Tweezer:
- 25-degree slanted tip is the perfect angle for expert brow shaping
- Perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips ensure these tweezers close evenly and firmly to precisely grip hair
- Superior calibrated tension creates the cleanest, smoothest, most advanced pulling power every time
- Allure 'Best of Beauty' winner every year since 2001
- Ergonomically designed for function and control while curling
- Features sturdy construction and smooth opening/closing action for precise performance
- This item is not tested on animals
- Start by opening pores using a warm washcloth (not too hot or it can cause redness!) This will help get your hair ready for removal, and it will also reduce pain.
- Hold the tweezers using your thumb and index fingers near the middle of the tweezer body for maximum control.
- Locate the unwanted hair, grab with the tweezer tips slanted at a 25-degree angle, and squeeze down on the body of the tweezer, pulling in the direction of hair growth. This will remove the hair from the root.
- Continue until you have removed all unwanted hair, but avoid overplucking by using good lighting and a great Tweezerman mirror!
Tweezer / Curler:
- Open eyes wide to insert and center lashes.
- With curler pad positioned at the base of your lash line, hold handles firmly and gently squeeze.
- Hold for a few seconds, then open curler slowly to completely release lashes.
- Repeat for an even more intense curl. Always curl lashes before applying mascara.
Clean after each use with isopropyl alcohol or peroxide. Do not sanitize body of tweezer / curler as the color finish will wear off. Tweezer, curler and lash applicator cannot be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide. Tweezer cannot be sharpened.
Always curl your lashes before applying mascara. Curling lashes after applying mascara can result in lashes sticking to the curler, pulling and even falling out. Do not use or apply with heavy pressure. Replace curler pads after 3 months of use. Replace curler after 1 year of use.