- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_D3RM4
- Store Inquiries:#401121456033
- Valentino cat-eye sunglasses in acetate.
- Eye/bridge/temple (in mm): 55-17-140.
- Gradient lenses.
- Rockstud detail at frame front and temples.
- Logo detail at temples.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses.
- Made in Italy.
Proposition 65 WARNING: Eyewear contains bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Pierpaolo Piccioli honors the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.