- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_D3PRL
- Store Inquiries:#401106013589
- Valentino square sunglasses in acetate.
- Lens/bridge/temple (in mm): 53-19-140.
- Gradient lenses.
- Rockstud details down arms.
- Logo detail at temples.
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Made in Italy.
Proposition 65 WARNING: Eyewear contains bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Pierpaolo Piccioli honors the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.