- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_PAJZ1
- Store Inquiries:#401086968879
- Van Cleef & Arpels Lotus Between the Finger Ring.
- Polished 18-karat white gold frame and settings.
- DEF, IF to VVS diamond pavé lotus motif.
- 127 diamonds; 2.13 total carat weight.
- Frame rotates to form single opening.
Please note that each Van Cleef & Arpels creation is handmade. As a result, carat weight and stone quantities may differ slightly from one creation to the next. Final price may vary slightly depending on the materials and size.
About Van Cleef & Arpels:
Van Cleef & Arpels was born in Paris' Place Vendôme in 1906, following Alfred Van Cleef's marriage to Estelle Arpels in 1895. Always striving for excellence, the Maison has become a worldwide reference through its unique designs, its choice of exceptional stones and its virtuoso craftsmanship, offering jewels and timepieces that tell stories and bring enchantment to life. Over the years, the Maison has remained faithful to this highly distinctive style characterized by creativity, refinement and poetry. Whether inspired by nature, couture or the imagination, its collections evoke a timeless world of harmony and beauty.