- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N6CYX
- Store Inquiries:#3148298
- Versace "Squalo" sneaker inspired by the anatomy of the great white shark.
- Mesh upper with two-tone leather trim.
- Chunky 1.75" heel.
- Reinforced round toe.
- Lace-up vamp.
- Rubber logo lettering on tongue.
- Rubber outsole; hidden Medusa head.
- Made in Italy.
Founded in 1978 by the late Gianni Versace, this Italian design house specializes in sizzling glamour. Gianni's sister, Donatella Versace, has designed the label since 1997, creating luxuriously sexy dresses and separates. The line also includes shoes and a range of fragrances.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.