- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N5GKY
- Store Inquiries:#2647229
- Vilebrequin Moorea-fit swim trunks in "Vagues Heritage" graphic print.
- 15.6" approx. outseam.
- Side slash pockets; one back flap pocket.
- Drawstring elasticized waistband.
- Rear eyelets for air evacuation.
- Logo patch at back waist.
- Straight legs.
- Hem hits mid-thigh.
- Pull-on style.
Founded in Saint-Tropez in 1971, Vilebrequin has become the nec plus ultra in men's swimwear. The original vivid "Moorea" trunks were made from spinnaker canvas, which dried more quickly than traditional trunks of the time. The name is from the French word for crankshaft, an homage to the founder's fondness for automobiles. Today's vibrantly printed collection, though made from modern fabrics, still carries the French firm's tradition of savoir faire.