- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_I20G3
- Store Inquiries:#3643471
- Wacoal "Back Appeal" minimizer bra offering full coverage back and side smoothing control.
- Specially engineered with extra coverage and support for larger cup sizes.
- Molded, full coverage cups with underwires for shape and support.
- Close-set, fully adjustable straps with matching dot detail.
- Specially designed band minimizes back and side bulge.
- Delicate dot jacquard fabric at center panel, sides, and back.
- Hook-and-eye back closure.
- Hand wash.
Founder Koichi Tsukamoto visited the U.S. in 1956 to study the intimate apparel industry. Taking all that he learned back to Japan, he started the resoundingly successful Wacoal lingerie line. In 1985, the company built on its extraordinary success throughout Asia by bringing their exceptionally well-fitting bras, shapewear, and lingerie to America.