- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_H60R9
- Store Inquiries:#401010982692
- Lismore, the most popular pattern, is named for a prominent town in County Waterford, Ireland.
- Introduced in 1952, and created by designer Miroslav Havel.
- Set includes crystal chill bowl with silver-tone metal insert and six 5"T glasses.
- Hand wash.
Established in 1783, Waterford crystal is cherished around the world for its rich tradition of craftsmanship and artistry. Each piece, from stemware to decorative items, is still mouth blown and handcrafted by master artisans. A customary gift to royalty and heads of statea treasured heirloom for generations.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.