- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_I20WU
- Store Inquiries:#3689277
- Wolford "Dakota" net tights.
- Logo featured under the comfortable knitted waistband.
- Opaque and sheer sections create a cool floral design extending to the upper thigh.
- The spandex knitted into each row ensures optimal comfort and a perfect fit.
- 20 denier, matte look.
- Made in Austria.
In 1949, industrialist Reinhold Wolff and businessman Walter Palmers founded Wolford in Bregenz, a decade or so after nylon stockings made their first appearance. Today, the Wolford brand is hailed worldwide for producing quality hosiery, undergarments, and designer collections with perfect fit and aesthetic appeal.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.