- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4MGP
- Store Inquiries:#401087000448
Instantly blur and erase imperfections including dark circles, bags, redness, hyperpigmentation, broken capillaries, age spots and discoloration.
The advanced 16-hour formula won't cake, crease or fade nor will it accentuate the look of fine lines and wrinkles. The highly concentrated, move-with-you flexible pigments provide a highly workable and blendable texture that stands up to makeup meltdowns and resists fading, heat, humidity and touch.
How To Use:
- Apply All Hours Concealer using the doefoot applicator or with your fingers and blend by gently tapping the formula across the area you wish to cover.
- To conceal, choose a color close to or one shade lighter than your skin tone.
- To conceal dark circle and brighten the under eye area, start with applying All Hours concealer in a shade close to your skin tone, then finish with Touche Eclat Illuminating Pen in a shade lighter than your skin tone, applying it on the outer eye area to brighten.
You can use All Hours concealer on your eyelids as a base to create a perfect canvas for your smoky eyes.
About Yves Saint Laurent:
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.