- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C51LE
- Store Inquiries:#401113153179
A foundation brush with a Y-shaped reservoir designed to seamlessly deliver and apply foundation.
What Else You Need to Know:
This foundation brush is designed with an innovative 'Y reservoir' that delivers the perfect amount of foundation for mess-free, flawless application and buildable coverage. The high-density of the brush's flat top stimulates microcirculation and buffs foundation with ease, making it the ideal partner for TOUCHE ÉCLAT LE TEINT foundation. This makeup brush is cruelty free, made with high-quality synthetic bristles that do not absorb make up and are easy to clean.
How to Use:
- Pump only one drop of the foundation in the YSL signature reservoir.
- Dab the texture on the forehead, the nose, the chin and cheeks.
- Blend the texture using circular movements, starting with the forehead and continuing with the nose, the cheeks from top to bottom and the chin.
About Yves Saint Laurent:
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear.