- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4Q7P
- Store Inquiries:#401091453131
The advanced formula, made with 70% water, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and antioxidants is clinically shown to provide intense hydration and improve skin texture while instantly creating a naturally shine-free luminous complexion. It's your skin, but better.
The breakthrough texture is incredibly light so skin feels fresh and comfortable all day. Finally, the coverage is buildable from light to medium. It's the ultimate multi-tasking partner for instantly flawless, naturally glowing skin.
How To Use:
- For a lighter coverage, pump a dime-sized amount of foundation onto the back of your hand, then swipe along your cheeks forehead and nose, blending out and down.
- For a higher coverage, squeeze two drops onto a paddle brush. Gently buff the foundation into skin for a flawless radiant finish.
- For buildable coverage, use a Beautyblender. Wet and squeeze excess water from the sponge and use it to bounce the foundation across the skin. Repeat application for more coverage.
- Porcelain: For very fair to fair shade with neutral to pink undertones.
- Ivory: For fair to light skin.
- Almond: For light skin with neutral to golden undertones.
- Cool Almond: For light skin with with cool to neutral undertones.
- Sand: For light to medium skin with neutral undertones.
- Warm Sand: For light to medium skin with neutral to warm undertones.
- Honey: For medium skin with neutral undertones.
- Warm Honey: For medium skin with neutral to warm undertones.
- Amber: For medium to tan skin with neutral to golden undertones.
- Mocha: For medium deep skin with neutral to warm undertones.
- Chocolate: For deep skin with golden undertones.
- Ebony: For deep skin with neutral undertones.
About Yves Saint Laurent:
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.