Yves SolomonDown Jacket Reversible To Sheared Rabbit
- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_B5WM8
- Store Inquiries:#3626748
- Yves Salomon puffer jacket reverses from sheared, leopard-print dyed rabbit fur (Spain) to channel-quilted, lacquered technical fabric.
- Oversize funnel collar; snap front.
- Adjustable self belt with D-ring buckle.
- Side slip pockets.
- Fill: 90/10 duck down/feather.
- Made in France.
Founded by Gregory Salomon, a man who was exiled to Siberia with his family, began working in the region's most established trade. In 1920, he moved his family to Paris where he began buying the best furs he thought would be the next trend. Gregory knew he was on track when others followed his lead. In 1960, Boris Salomon (Gregory's son) takes over the business and launches the next trend of specked fur and in 1965 pioneers in rabbit, goat and mink. Since 1972, Yves Salomon (Boris' son) has been running the House. He has partnered with several high-end designers to transform the landscape of the world of fur.