- ORIGINAL:$175.00NOW:$122.50LAMBORGINI L4 Extrait de Parfum DetailsL4: belongs to the bitter citrus olfactory family, starts out with a surge of freshness originating from bergamot and from pink grapefruit, which acquires strength with a pinch of cardamom. A symphony of woods, pepper and incense gives a sensation of liberty and the smell of the dirt road which are lost in more decisive aromas of amber, nargamutta and patchouli. For the free spirit on holiday or away from home. Dedicated to a gentleman with a racing spirit, whose perfume extols the provocative passion and strength of the thrill of speed.
- ORIGINAL:$95.00NOW:$66.50LAMBORGINI L4 Extrait de Parfum Refill DetailsL4: belongs to the bitter citrus olfactory family, starts out with a surge of freshness originating from bergamot and from pink grapefruit, which acquires strength with a pinch of cardamom. A symphony of woods, pepper and incense gives a sensation of liberty and the smell of the dirt road which are lost in more decisive aromas of amber, nargamutta and patchouli. For the free spirit on holiday or away from home. Dedicated to a gentleman with a racing spirit, whose perfume extols the provocative passion and strength of the thrill of speed.
- $300.00Memo Paris Marfa Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz./ 75 mL DetailsThe Eye of a Tuberose Your eyes riveted on the sky, the desert is forgotten. Tuberose is your star and your shepherd. There will be mystery, the infinite hidden behind the decor, silence beneath the cacti. A slo-mo Western in a series of artistically edited sequence shots. As the milky way blazes an azure trail, you fly by so quickly; the road, half-cedar, half-sandalwood, rises before you. Monolithic shadows come to greet you, sculptures or dream-like rocky mountains, their worlds intertwining. You know how to stop the wind, meld musk with the strident and striped colour of neon light, lift the dust from orange blossom. It matters not that you are oppressed by the heat, drunk on blue, driven by memories. Guided by the final gleam of ylang, you take vanilla's hand. Here your life is a storybook. Marfa: your theatre, your poem, your creation, your invention. Notes: Oil of mandarin, Orange blossom absolute, Agave accord, Tuberose absolute, Oil of ylang ylang, Oil of sandalwood, Oil of cedar, Vanilla seed, White musk 75 mL / 2.5 fl. oz.Designer
- ORIGINAL:$320.00NOW:$156.80The Fragrance Kitchen DREAMY Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz./ 100 mL Details Citrus Woody Top: Bergamote, Green Notes, Citrus Middle: Tea, White Flowers Base: Musks, Woody Notes It was one of those afternoons where you can't remember if it was nostalgia or a dream. I was living in a foreign land far from home and, in my mind, most of my days there were spent on adventures. We had driven through the humid air, skin exposed, soaking up the sun with faces glowing from freedom. Our hair was matted by the wind and salt water, and we made our way along the narrow roads without a map or sense of destination. When we reached as far as we could go on our old motorbike, we left it, still with keys in the ignition, and began to walk. We ventured through fields and stopped to share freshly picked peanuts with local farmers. We wound our way through the low lying coastal scrub, watching the sea birds sail on the winds high above us. We climbed the dunes, and as the scrub became sparse, we found ourselves at the top of a dune. Before us lay the most magnificent scene. A strip of untouched coast, deserted with the full sun hanging low in the sky. We ran, tearing our shirts and shoes off and throwing our bodies into the ocean. Engulfed by the warming waters, the setting sun cast a brilliance of burnt oranges and violets and the water felt like liquid silk wrapping us up in all its glory. In the dreamy brilliance of that afternoon, I let myself go fully and completely. 100 mL / 3.4 fl. oz.Designer
- $88.00PHLUR Moab Bottle Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz./ 50 mL Details Its arid spice seduces like the vastness of the West, emanating an invigorating dry heat. Moab is our translation of the feelings inspired by the desert's sun, wind and openness. Next time you take a long drive out West or just wish you couldthis will bring back those memories further on up the road. Conscious Choices Resin from Snowbell (aka Styrax) trees helps give Moab its complexity. We support our partner Mane's efforts in Honduras to preserve the traditional, sustainable art of harvesting this resin, and in their efforts to protect wages and fair trade in the region. PHLUR has been proudly certified by Leaping Bunny, 1% for the Planet and B Labs for its sustainable, cruelty-free beauty products. A Note on Notes We believe there's no wrong way to smell a fragranceeven experts sometimes can't identify what's in a particular scent. That said, if you're craving notes, then who are we to stand in your way? Which brings us to the notes for Moab: long pepper, clove, vanilla, jasmine and tonka bean. Medium-weight Like opening a surprisingly heavy door. Perfumer: Ralf Schwieger 1.7 oz./ 50 mL Designer