Rose Jasmine Perfume
- ORIGINAL:$180.00NOW:$126.00AZAGURY Pink Perfume, 1.7 oz./ 50 mL Details PINK A fragrance with a feminine inclination. A Parfum with sharp, light and sweet notes. Romantic head notes of mimosa, pink pepper, ylang ylang and a pinch of lemon. A floral heart of magnolia, Mai rose, jasmine, peony, and sea breeze, that closes with enveloping notes of tuberose, white musk and patchouli. 1.7 oz./ 50 mL Designer
- ORIGINAL:$180.00NOW:$126.00AZAGURY Black Perfume, 1.7 oz./ 50 mL Details BLACK A perfume of contrasts, a game of the spirit that plays on a vision both dark and shining. Tart head notes of prune, orange, bergamot, warm heart notes of jasmine, rose and lily of the valley and an intense and penetrating base of Oud, cedarwood, Nargamutta, grey amber, sandalwood and white musk. 1.7 oz./50 mL Designer
- $190.00Perris Monte Carlo Tubereuse Absolue Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz./ 100 mL Details Tubereuse Absolue Eau de Parfum In the sixteenth century, a missionary was the first to introduce its mystique to France. Found in Central America and nurtured by the Aztecs, the Tuberose flower known as Omixochitl, describing its fragile long white blossoms 'skinny flower'. The Tuberose plant symbolizes forbidden pleasures and fullness, the flower is a night bloomer with fragile waxy greasy petals that exude a powerful aroma. The tuberose accord can be rendered polished or creamy to meet the consumers tastes, but the true beauty of the flower is the diverse morphing characteristics. Its full dark carnal, smoky qualities are reminiscent of intoxicating camphor. A rare gem in the perfumery world, Tuberose, known as 'la belle dame sans merci', a dark sultry creature of the night whose merciless beauty will ignite a passion within and ultimately break your heart. While a pure rose stands for everything elegant and heavenly. This smoky, dark carnal scent exudes a powerful aroma that is elegant and divine. Notes: Head: Bergamot, Cardamom, Lavender, Galbanum Heart: Tuberose, Jasmin Sambac, Gardenia Base: Orange Blossom, Cedar Wood, Vetyver, Musk 3.4 oz./ 100 mL
- $190.00Perris Monte Carlo Bois d'Oud Eau de Parfum Details Bois d'Oud Few perfume oils have the mystique of Oud. Originated in the Assam region of India, and now also found in Southeast Asia. The Oud, also known as "Agarwood" is made from the fragrant resin found in the heartwood of the Aquilaria trees, it is believed to have a healing power on spiritual meditation or also as an aphrodisiac for lovers. In Bois d'Oud, the captivating wood trail is touched by saffron, cumin, papyrus, vanilla and musk to highlight the natural spicy oriental notes. The unique blend of notes will ignite the fiery passion within. Notes: Head: Fresh, Fruity Heart: Rose, Spices, Cinnamon, Jasmine Base: Saffron, Oudh, Musk, Vanilla
- $150.00Maria Christofilis Missive15 Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz./ 50 mL DetailsNothing makes the heart skip a beat more intensely than finding a long forgotten letter from a loved one, maybe inside the pages of a book, maybe in the bottom of a rarely opened drawer. Our reading stops at every word and our eyes become teary. We revive not only the moment those lines describe, we live again that same instant when we read the letter for the first time. Just like our memory gets a bolt because of a scent, written words etch themselves in our souls and make us feel stronger, more loved, more alive. In collaboration with master perfumer Rodrigo Flores-Roux, Missive15 the essence of a love letter was born. Using exotic, complex notes that merge together into a beautiful oriental woody abstraction. This is how the Missive15 love letter was written. The Introduction Italian bergamot, mandarin essences, Persian saffron, calamus, davana & papyrus essence. The Body Golden honey, smoky touches, Smyrna fig, a floral & leathery nuance of rose water, Egyptian jasmine & osmanthus absolute from China. The Salutation Bubinga wood, sandalwood, Adriatic oak moss, frankincense, leather, labdanum extract from Andalucia, amber & Mexican vanilla extract. 50 mL/ 1.7 fl. oz.